Senior Manufacturing Technology Manager
Currently the Company would like to employ a qualified person for the position of Senior Technology Manufacturing Manager. This person works closely with the business and operations teams at a strategic level to define process technology direction and programs of significance to the business. The position is also responsible for working with operations leadership to define goals (process safety, asset productivity and quality) and budget forecasts. He/she works with site technical leaders and professionals to develop and ensure resources are available to meet these objectives.
As a member of Manufacturing Technology leadership, Senior Technology Manufacturing Manager is responsible for implementing corporate best practices for the development of manufacturing technology resources and the building of the capabilities needed to support the safe and efficient operation of the factory. Senior Technology Manufacturing Manager also establishes effective leveraging of manufacturing technology resources and functional capabilities to optimize utilization and meet plant technology needs.
- Proactively engage with the factory managerial team to ensure alignment on critical business issues and collective actions to satisfy business priorities
- Anticipate business operational issues and act quickly to avoid or minimize downsides and accelerate or maximize upsides, ensuring Manufacturing Technology is actively engaged as required to ensure success
- Identify business issues and develop plans to define and implement technology related solutions that drive improved process safety, capacity release, cost productivity, product quality, and new product commercialization
- Initiate and implement digitalization tools in the area of MT, educate stakeholders, execute systematic usage of all implemented tools
- Establish Manufacturing Technology group objectives in alignment with line of business and remove obstacles from work streams to enable timely completion
- Reconcile technical staffing with critical success programs and business constraints. Develop and execute plans to align program execution and staffing with business objectives. Over time, adjust staffing levels as necessary to address business needs including hiring, succession planning and attrition
- Develop and foster a collaborative team environment
- Facilitate the project prioritization process
- Develop manufacturing technical talent (experiences & career planning, technical competency, organizational skills, project management etc.) and manage succession planning for critical functional competencies
- 10+ years manufacturing experience in manufacturing technical, process development, Industry 4.0 implementation and/or manufacturing operations roles while using it tools for monitoring the process
- 5+ years demonstrable experience with technology manufacturing management in a leading position
- Degree in Engineering
- Experience successfully leading multiple projects and teams while working effectively across organizational boundaries (functions, locations, etc.)
- Working knowledge of how Research, Manufacturing Technology, Manufacturing Operations, and Supply Chain function together to execute the Make to Deliver and business improvement processes successfully
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with ability to interact with range of personnel including operator & maintenance technicians, business management, and external customers
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder stewardship
- Demonstrated ability to lead by influence
- Must have good problem-solving skills and be able to quickly identify, define and resolve problems
- Talented in collaborating effectively across departmental functions
- International exposures, awareness of legal and systemic operating differences, culturally aware
- Work fluently in Polish & English, in speaking, reading and writing
- Required Travel: 20%
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.